ALL INDIA CENTRAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD AT BANGALORE ON 11TH AND 12TH OF JUNE 2022 ...
FLASH AIASCT IS NOW THE ONLY RECOGNISED ASSOCIATION FOR SUPERINTENDENTS OF CENTRAL TAX

Monday, January 16, 2023

Congratulations, celebrations and retrospection.

 Dear Member and Friends,


Hearty Congratulations to all the Superintendents who are promoted as Assistant Commissioners in the order dated 13.01.2023.  The cat is out of the bag and the once promoted are elated,  I am really happy for my seniors who have been promoted at least at the fag end of their service.  Congratulations to all the officers who have been promoted. Any good news to the cadre is always welcome as it is far and few.

However, my heart goes out to those of my seniors from other Zones who are yet to be promoted and are disappointed. Just wondering what I could have done to redress their plight. 


May god give me strength to bear this cross,

the thorns of malady of the unfortunate

pricks my conscience with its barbs of ire

knowing not to say what, to buy peace 

with the oppressed and with myself 

But I know, meek acceptance of inequity 

breeds brazen injustice beware !

May god give me strength to bear this cross

Devoid of roses and holy water to cleanse. 


With those words, I lay down my office of the Secretary General of AIASCT consequent to my promotion as Assistant Commissioner. I have sent my resignation to the President of AIASCT today. During this journey of past 9 months I have realised the limitations of my extremely humble attributes, the support  and nurturing of my comrades,  love of my dear friends and the patience and care of my family. 

The twist of destiny pushed me to this post and I have tried to garner my inner strength and humble attributes to try to live upto the least of expectations. The unhinged support of Manimohan Ji through the journey cannot be expressed in words. I will refrain in naming others who have been pillars of support as I fear that I may miss out a few,  my humble  regards and sincere thanks to all those people who have helped me in shouldering this responsibility.  Thanking all the members for having faith in this Body. I want to specially thank the members of AIASCT Karnataka for their love, affection, support and adulation. I am every indebted to you all. 

Assuring that I will be at the beck and call of the new Secretary general at all times. 

God bless this Association, 

Jai Hind.

Yours truly

M.A. Jithendra

Former Secretary General

AIASCT


 


4 comments:

  1. You have proved your mettle by taking over at a crucial stage and bringing it to a point from which the next incumbents could easily traverse. The soil of the Association has become fertile after your taking over and has started showing results. I am sure that the Office Bearers to come will learn from the experience as to how, being polite and at the same time firm can bring in respect and results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your Name, email and phone number so that we can get in touch with you for any clarification.

Congratulations, celebrations and retrospection.

 Dear Member and Friends, Hearty Congratulations to all the Superintendents who are promoted as Assistant Commissioners in the order dated 1...